FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
Conn-Area Catholic School utilizes the FACTS Company for the financial aid assessment service. If you desire to apply for financial aid, you are encouraged to complete the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment application online.
Tips for completing your FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Application
- Complete the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment application online.
- All required tax documents must be submitted in order for your application to reach the “verified” status. Your application must be verified prior to a financial aid award being made. The following tax documents must be submitted:
- Copies of your IRS 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ for the prior calendar year. This includes supporting tax schedules C, E, and F.
- Copies of all supporting documentation of household non-taxable income, such as social security income, welfare, child support, food stamps, workers’ compensation and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF),
- The above mentioned documents can only be uploaded directly to your application.
- FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment application should be completed by March 15, to receive your award letter by the end of May.
- Submit only one application per household, regardless if you have more than one student, or multiple students enrolled in more than one school.
- All household income MUST BE REPORTED!
For further information, please refer to the FACTS Management website or call the school at 724-628-5090.
FACTS Tuition Management
Parents have three options for arranging tuition payment. The payment options are as follows:
Option 1: A one-time payment of tuition due August 1. This payment can be made directly to the school or through FACTS Management with no fee assessed to the parent. The parent will be invoiced in approximately mid-July.
Option 2: Tuition will be made in two payments due August 1, and January 15. These payments can be made directly to the school or through FACTS Management. If arranging payment through FACTS, a fee of $10 will be assessed and deducted from your bank account once you finalize your payment agreement.
Option 3: Monthly FACTS payment plan arranged through FACTS Management on the fifth or twentieth of each month, beginning July or August, and ending no later than May. This is either a 10 or 11 month payment program. The monthly payment plan is assessed a fee of $40 by FACTS once you have finalized your payment agreement.
Things to know about our Tuition Payment Policy
- Any delinquent or NSF tuition payments with options one and two will require the parent to set up a FACTS payment agreement for tuition. No other option will be accepted.
- Conn-Area Catholic School will begin the FACTS agreement process with entering the parents’ name, address, telephone number, email address, student(s) and net tuition on the FACTS website. The school will generate an email from FACTS to the parent in late June, notifying you that your FACTS payment agreement is ready to be finalized. The parent or guardian must finalize the FACTS payment agreement by August 1st.
- Any questions or concerns about tuition payments should be directed to our business manager, Kristin Baker, at 724-628-5090, or by email at [email protected].
- Also, please refer to our tuition policy and our Student Parent Handbook.
Financial Aid at Conn-Area Catholic
Conn-Area Catholic School awards financial aid from a variety of sources.
Conn-Area Catholic offers some tuition credit opportunities through designated fundraisers (SCRIP/gift cards, candy sales, etc.).
Any questions about financial aid should be directed to Cecilia Solan, principal, at [email protected], Kristin Baker, business manager, at [email protected], or call 724-628-5090.